Rubber Speed Hump
This rubber speed hump is made of tough recycled tire rubber that is resistant to weather, salt, moisture, UV, oil, and temperature. The speed humps Will not warp, chip, or crack and they are easy to install and removable for surface maintenance, snow plows or to relocate at a new site. . Installation hardware is available and sold separately. Speed humps are made in the USA. Prompt shipping.
Download Speed Hump Specifications
Rubber Speed Hump Details:
- Lightweight, Dependable, Affordable!
- Easy, one person installation (instructions included).
- Virgin rubber overlay with molded-in yellow road marking tape stripes.
- Use adhesive and hardware if 4+ trucks a day (keeps hardware from working loose).
- Dual bottom channels for drainage, wire or pipe to 3/4”.
- Male/Female joints on each section.
- Use multiple sections to cover width needed!
- 6 predrilled holes for hardware per section.
- Withstand heavy traffic. Middle piece 52 lbs. End piece 23 lbs.
- Each Mid-Section requires 6 bolts/spikes. End Caps require 5 bolts/spikes.
More Speed Bumps & Humps