Removable Locking Bollard with Yellow Bollard Cover
Removable Locking Bollard combines convenience with safety and protection. Lock it in when you need an area (like an alley, pathway, or trail) blocked off, then remove it temporarily when you need to allow temporary vehicular access. Can be used in conjunction with fixed bollards to create a security barrier with limited, temporary access. Install and remove these steel bollards quickly and easily (post is heavy, so may require two people).
- Optimal for areas requiring temporary vehicular access, such as for emergency and authorized vehicle entrances.
- Add a padlock to secure when in use as a barrier (lock not included).
- Designed with a self-closing lid to ensure pedestrian safety after removal.
- Galvanized steel prevents post from rusting into the base.
- Complete system includes pipe, yellow 1/8” thick bollard cover, and floor sleeve.
- Made in the U.S.A.
- Two sizes available:
- 4" dia. Galvanized steel pipe and a 5" square floor sleeve.
- 6" dia. Galvanized steel pipe and a 7" round floor sleeve.
- Includes a yellow 1/8" thick bollard cover (additional cover options can be substituted; call for details)
4" Removable Locking Bollard Specifications
6" Removable Locking Bollard Specifications
Removable Locking Bollard Core Drill Installation
Removable Locking Bollard Pre-Concrete Installation
- Height: 60" total: 18" in ground, 42" above ground
- Bollard cover material: 1/8" thick thermoplastic polyethylene with ultra-violet and anti-static additives
- Bollard cover color: yellow
More Removable Bollards