Plasticade Break-Away Type III Barricade Kit – 10’ Boards
This Type III barricade is simple and efficient for any work site. All-plastic Type III barricades are fully collapsible to a lie-flat position, making this barricade easy to store, transport and install. Made of durable, high-density plastic that will never rust, splinter, or need painting. Designed to be a lighter yet strong alternative to steel post barricades. Long-lasting plastic boards will not rot like traditional wood boards. Select your choice of 3M™ reflective sheeting, or order unsheeted. Kit includes 2 bases, 2 uprights, three 10' boards, and all hardware needed for assembly.
- Collapsible and lies flat for easy storage and transport.
- All-plastic construction never rusts, rots, fades, splinters, or needs painting.
- Boards feature a hollow core extruded design with internal walls to provide lightweight strength and durability.
- Flat-surfaced boards accept retroreflective sheeting on one or both sides.
- Stripes on sheeting are 6" wide. Produced with right diagonal sheeting when only one side is sheeted. When two sides are sheeted, one side is left diagonal while the other is right diagonal.
- Each upright accepts a barricade light (sold separately) for extra visibility.
- Meets MUTCD Standards.
- MASH Accepted, WZ- 299.
- Made in USA.
- Boards can be sheeted on one side or both sides using 3M striped sheeting in Engineer Grade (visible up to 500 ft.), High Intensity Prismatic (visible up to 1000 ft.), or Diamond Grade (visible up to 1500 ft.).
- Also available in
6 ft., and
8 ft. board lengths.
- Each upright accepts a
high density polyethylene
60” H x 60” L
1” (nominal) x 8” x 10'
all hardware needed for assembly
Break-Away Type III Barricade Assembly Instructions
Type III Barricade Boards Flyer
More Type III Barricades