Navicade Traffic Channelizer with HIP Sheeting
This Navicade traffic channelizer uses 4- 4" High Intensity Prismatic sheeting (orange/white/orange/white) for added visibility. Made of solid plastic and meets NCHRP and MUTCD requirements. The delineator's slim design makes it the perfect size for narrow highways and street projects where space can be an issue. Get the same great visibility and traffic control in areas that have less available space. Navicade's unique handle makes it easy to grab and you can attach a sign or flashing light for added messaging and visibility. The Navicade is recommended for work zones, crowd control, construction areas, lane clousres and schools.
- 4 - 4" Engineer Grade Sheeting
- Stackable with or without base for easy transportation or storage.
- Molded -in holes for mounting lights and signs.
- Cone Dimensions: 49.25"H x 7.6"W, Weight: 3 lbs.
- Base Dimensions: 20.25" point to point and 17.5" side to side - Octagonal Design Opening - 7.75"
- Solid recycled rubber base NCHRP Certified and meets MUTCD Standards