Narrowcade Portable Sign Stand
The Narrowcade sign stand is a narrow, lightweight and durable sign stand. It is great for school crossings, directional signs or any narrow advertising space. It has a “Click Lock” hinge which interlocks to keep the sign steady in the open position. Narrowcade is an all plastic sign stand features recessed sign areas for better protection of your sign faces. You can also use vinyl sheeting on metal, coroplast, or acrylic signs. Molded in handles make for easy portability, and each side can be individually ballasted with up to 5 lbs of dry sand. Each sign features stacking lugs to keep stacked units from sliding and damaging the attached sign faces.
- Holds two corrugated plastic signs or other rigid material-based signs 12” W x 24” H and up to 3/16” thick.
- Use with vinyl sheeting, corrugated plastic, metal, or acrylic signs.
- All-plastic sign stand can be used indoors and out.
- No rust, splinters, or discoloration.
- Hinge locked in open position prevents over-extended sign faces.
- Molded-in handle for easy mobility.
- Foldable and stackable; stacking lugs keep stacked units from sliding.
- Available in orange, white or yellow.
- Made in the USA.
- Also available with preattached legend:
Narrowcade® Portable Sign Stand With Legend.
- Fill with dry sand for ballast. Each stand has 2 fill holes, 1 on each side of the frame. 5 lbs. of sand per hole for a total of 10 lbs. per stand is recommended. Play sand is suggested for ease of filling.
- Sign surface must be prepared for vinyl sheeting application.
- Attach rigid signs with hook and loop fasteners or well nuts.
- Optional hardware (not included): well nuts; ¼"-20 MP neoprene with brass thread insert and screw for well nut; ¼"-20 x 1 Phillips head screw. Item number 801 - call for quote.
||12" W x 24" H |
||13” W x 45” H x 3” D |
||11 lbs. |
Resources: Narrowcade Product Information Available Legends for Narrowcades Instructions for Vinyl Sheeting and well nuts
Plasticade Squarecade Comparison Chart:
More Sign Stands