Speed Bump Cable Protector
The Eagle 6' Speed Bump and Cable Protector protects your cables while adding safety to your facility. The speed bump is constructed of high-visibility yellow high density polyethylene (HDPE) and is engineered at the perfect angle. It also acts as a dual channel cable protector, featuring a non-skid surface, and is both weather and chemical resistant. With HDPE construction you will no longer need to paint your speed bumps to keep them looking great.
Speed Bump Details:
- Inside dimensions of channels 1.25"W x .875"H
- Non-skid surface:
- Load limit of 20,000 lbs. per Pneumatic Tire.
- Weather Resistant
- Chemical Resistant
- HDPE construction- no repainting needed
- Includes 6 anchor spikes and asphalt adhesive
- 1/2"d x 14"l spikes and one tube of asphalt adhesive
- Available in 6' and 9' lengths