Bollard Products and Applications
Bollards are often used for added curb protection to prevent vehicles from entering unauthorized areas. Bollard posts protect
pedestrians and architectural elements by providing a visible barrier for sensitive areas. It is common to see a series of
bollards out in front of important buildings with high traffic or in road areas where pedestrians need to stop while waiting for
traffic. Depending on their use, your choice of bollard will vary. In some cases, where protection is most crucial, they may be
made of steel or concrete. In other cases, they are made of highly flexible recycled plastic material which are meant to bend
rather than break if struck by motor vehicles.
- Surface Mounted Bollards
- Surface mounted bollards provide convenient installation that typically
does not require excavation. They are often installed using plates that get bolted to the surface.
- Pour in Place Bollards
- Pour in Place Bollards are the most permanent bollard solution and require
setting the bollard in concrete. Some have caps that can be removed so that you can fill them with additional concrete for even
more strenth and durability.
- Removable Bollards
- Use removable bollards in areas that have changing requirements for vehicle
access. Some come with bases and can just be manually moved as needed. Others are able to fold or others can be removed from
their base or use chains to section off an area.
- Bollard Covers
- Bollard covers are used to help reduce maintenance costs and time. They can hide
older, worn bollard posts made from concrete or steel. They are easy to install and reduce the need for scraping, sandblasting
- Decorative Bollards & Decorative Bollard Covers
- These products come in a variety of colors and
styles and are used to add a more professional, aesthetic look to professional buildings, apartments and condos, and
Back to Bollard Products