Plasticade Wind Sign II
The Plasticade Wind Sign II resists head-on winds up to 60 mph. The heavy duty coil springs resist strong winds and return the sign to its upright position if blown over. It can be filled with dry sand to add extra ballast. Its patented Quick-Change feature allows signs to be slid in and out quickly and securely. Easy to set-up - no screws, velcro or tape needed. The all plastic frame protects your sign, elminating tearing, bending and rusting.
Wind Sign II Details:
- Holds Signs on both sides.
- Use Coroplast™ signs or other material 3/16” thick or less.
- Weighs 25 lbs.
- Frame Dimensions: 42.9"H x 26"W x 2.5" D
- Base Dimensions: 6.25"H x 29.5"W x 24"D
- Sign Insert: 24" x 36" x 3/16" Thick
- Maximum of 115 lbs of dry sand.
- Maximum sign weight of 5 lbs per side.
- Manufactured in the USA by Plasticade
More Wind Signs