Type B High Intensity Hooded Solar Barricade Light
This solar powered high intensity Type B Light is a durable workhorse for use on road signage and traffic signs for traffic direction and control. Hooded, one-sided flashing light can be placed in school zones, on poles and posts, or anywhere that needs a 24/7 warning.Type B Warning lights are high intensity and flashing. Much brighter than standard barricade lights, they are used to warn road users during both daylight and nighttime hours. They typically have a hood and face one direction, so all the light energy is focused in one direction. Available in Red and Amber.
- Bright Type B light, easily visible in both day and night.
- High intensity LEDs lasting a minimum of 50,000 hours; no bulb maintenance.
- Reliable, tested, and proven electronics.
- Solar powered with no battery changes required. Runs 14 days on one charge.
- Self-contained with no wiring or electrical installation.
- Weatherproof polycarbonate construction.
- Includes attachment hardware shown in picture.
- Designed to meet or exceed MUTCD requirements and ITE specs.
Using the bolt and fastener, thread the bolt through the hole in the base of the unit and through a hole in the mountable object, and fasten on the other side.
- Flash Rate: 60+/- Times/Minute
- Power: 1.6-watt crystalline solar panel
- Energy: NiMH rechargeable battery
- Illumination: 9 high intensity LEDís
- Effective Intensity: minimum 45 candela uni-directional
- Lens Material: polycarbonate
- Base Material: ABS plastic
- Lens: 7"
- Lens Height: 9 3/4"
- Base Height: 4 1/2"
- Total Height: 14 1/2"
- Width: 8 1/2"
- Depth: 4 3/4"
- Security: security bolt tool included
- Colors: amber and red
More Barricade Lights