Solar Powered Flashing LED State Law Yield to Pedestrian Crosswalk Sign
This sign has DG reflective sheeting for maximum visibility and LED lights to extend the range of visibility both day and night, and in all weather conditions. This sign uses innovative LED technology with a series of synchronized high intensity LEDs to increase driver awareness for added safety. The sign conforms to the specifications of the Federal Highway Administration (FHWA) as set forth by the MUTCD.
- Type IX flourescent yellow green reflective sheeting provides outstanding reflective brightness, day or night.
- Visible up to 2 miles away.
- High intensity LEDs extend the visibility of the sign under all weather conditions.
- Solar panel and battery combination offer 24/7 flash.
- Flash rate of 50 to 60 times per minute.
- LED life expectancy of over 100,000 hours.
- Field-replaceable grommet mounted lights.
- Sealed DOT approved lighting.
- Patented reflective LED lighting.
- Highway grade .080 aluminum construction resists corrosion.
- Signs are weatherproof to prevent outside elements from entering the internal casing.
- Fast and easy installation, with minimal maintenance. Installs onto any new or existing signpost (not included).
- Includes 6-volt battery with up to a 2 to 4-year battery life, but replacement after 18 months is recommended.
- MUTCD section 2A.07 and 2A.08 compliant
- MUTCD R1-6A regulatory sign.
- Made in the USA.
- Free shipping!
- No returns or cancellations allowed on this built-to-order product.
- This sign is configured for solar power. (Do not install where sunlight is blocked by trees, buildings, or other structures.)
- AC power version also available. This option can only be selected at the initial configuration and cannot be changed later in the field. Call for quote (item number 1236R1-6ACGM).
All options can only be selected at the initial configuration and cannot be changed later in the field.
Option prices are not included in price shown on this page; call for quote.
Push Button Options:
All push button options utilize the Campbell 4EVR MOAB Button, the toughest button on the market.
Note: These push buttons control only one sign. If multiple signs are to be used in concert with one another, additional software option package required. Call for details.
Push Button Options
Standard Push Button
Button pushed by pedestrian to make LEDs flash.
Deluxe Push Button
Same as Standard Push Button but adds a 9" x 12" “PUSH BUTTON TO TURN ON WARNING LIGHTS” sign (R10-25).
Signs come standard with continuous 24/7 flash.
Timer & Sensor Options
Timer allows the sign to be programmed to flash at specific times, every day. Example: the sign is timed to flash on at 8 -10 AM and again at 8-10 PM, 7 days per week.
Deluxe School Zone Timer
Works as the Standard Timer does but adds the ability to be programmed to have specific days that the sign will not flash. Example: weekends, holidays, late starts, early releases, institute days, and school holidays.
- Sizes: 12” x 36”
- Construction: .080 highway grade aluminum / stainless steel fasteners
- Solar: 15-20 watts polycrystalline solar cell
- Battery: 6 Volt sealed lead acid (SLA) battery included (6V18AH)
- LEDs: six 1¼" G2 reflective LED Lighting on sign perimeter.
- Sheeting: type IX flourescent yellow green reflective
- 6-volt sealed lead acid (SLA) battery included (6V18AH) when configured as above without accessories.
- Certain accessory options require a 12-volt battery; this will be included in those units if needed. Please be sure to order the correct replacement battery for your unit’s final configuration.
- Up to a 2 to 4-year battery life, but replacement after 18 months is recommended.
Solar Powered Regulatory Sign Specifications
Battery Replacement Instructions
- 10 Year Solar Collector Panel
- 5 Year Sign Construction
- 2 Year PCB/LED Technology
- 1 Year Battery
target= "_blank">More Flashing LED Traffic Signs