Solar Powered Flashing LED Do Not Enter Sign
The LED DO NOT ENTER Sign to indicate to drivers not to enter in even the lowest visibility environments. This LED flashing sign has DG reflective sheeting for maximum visibility, and LED lights extend the range of visibility during both day and night and in all weather conditions. The sign uses innovative LED technology with a series of synchronized high intensity LEDs. The addition of flashing LEDs also increases driver awareness for added safety. The sign conforms to the specifications of the Federal Highway Administration (FHWA) as set forth by the MUTCD. Free shipping on this item.
- Type IX white reflective sheeting provides outstanding reflective brightness, day or night.
- Visible up to 2 miles away.
- High intensity LEDs extend the visibility of the sign under all weather conditions.
- Solar panel and battery combination offer 24/7 flash.
- Flash rate of 50 to 60 times per minute.
- LED life expectancy of over 100,000 hours.
- Field-replaceable grommet mounted lights.
- Sealed DOT approved lighting.
- Patented reflective LED lighting.
- Highway grade .080 aluminum construction resists corrosion.
- Signs are weatherproof to prevent outside elements from entering the internal casing.
- Fast and easy installation, with minimal maintenance. Installs onto any new or existing signpost (not included).
- Includes 6-volt battery with up to a 2 to 4-year battery life, but replacement after 18 months is recommended.
- MUTCD section 2A.07 and 2A.08 compliant
- MUTCD R5-1 regulatory sign.
- Made in the USA.
- Free shipping!
- No returns or cancellations allowed on this built-to-order product.
- Sizes: 24 x 24 or 30 x 30
- Power Options: This sign is configured for solar power. (Do not install where sunlight is blocked by trees, buildings, or other structures.) AC power version also available. This option can only be selected at the initial configuration and cannot be changed later in the field. Call for quote (item number ACR5-1DM).
- Sign comes standard with continuous 24/7 flash.
- Add a Dusk-to-Dawn Sensor, and LEDs will only illuminate from dusk to dawn and not turn on and flash during daylight hours (item number DUSKZ).
- Sizes: 24 x 24 or 30 x 30
- Construction: .080 highway grade aluminum / stainless steel fasteners
- Solar: 15-20 watts polycrystalline solar cell
- Battery: 6 Volt sealed lead acid (SLA) battery included (6V18AH)
- LEDs: 24 four 1Ό" red G2 reflective LED lighting on sign perimeter. 30 eight 1Ό" red G2 reflective LED Lighting on sign perimeter.
- Sheeting: type IX white reflective
- 6-volt sealed lead acid (SLA) battery included (6V18AH) when configured as above without accessories.
- Certain accessory options require a 12-volt battery; this will be included in those units if needed. Please be sure to order the correct replacement battery for your units final configuration.
- Up to a 2 to 4-year battery life, but replacement after 18 months is recommended.
Solar Powered Regulatory Sign Specifications
Battery Replacement Instructions
- 10 Year Solar Collector Panel
- 5 Year Sign Construction
- 2 Year PCB/LED Technology
- 1 Year Battery
More Flashing LED Traffic Signs