Power Post Type III Barricade Kit (Rubber Base) - 6' Boards
The Power Post with Volcano Base is a Type III Barricade designed to be a lighter alternative to steel posts, this barricade offers anything you might need in your working site. The reflective orange and white stripes from the power boards ensure visibility from far away and help protect vehicles and pedestrians. This barricade is simple and efficient, can be handled by a single person, is easy to carry, place put together and store. It comes with two carry handles and accepts two flashing lights for extra visibility. The rubber feet ensure you won't need sandbags to keep them in place.
- Two Power Posts.
- Two Volcano Rubber Feet.
- Three Power Boards available in various sizes, sheeting grades and designs.
- Assembly hardware.
- Durable plastic power post square tube is 67% lighter than steel.
- Impact resistant, won’t bend, rust, or corrode.
- Easier to handle than steel.
- Predrilled universal mounting holes.
- Boards feature a hollow core extruded design with internal walls to provide lightweight strength and durability.
- Flat-surfaced boards accept retroreflective sheeting on one or both sides.
- Stripes on sheeting are 6" wide. Produced with right diagonal sheeting when only one side is sheeted. When two sides are sheeted, one side is left diagonal while the other is right diagonal.
- Accepts two flashing barricade lights (sold separately).
- Quick removal of uprights from feet for short term or permanent placement.
- Stackable for easy transportation and storage.
- Meets MUTCD Standards.
- Made in USA.
- Boards can be sheeted on one side or both sides using 3M striped sheeting in Engineer Grade (visible up to 500 ft.) or High Intensity Prismatic (visible up to 1000 ft.).
- Also available in
8 ft. board lengths.
- Each upright accepts a
high density polyethylene
1.75" x 1.75" x 63"
1” (nominal) x 8” x 6'
Rubber volcano base dimensions
30.25" x 14"
Rubber volcano base weight
all hardware needed for assembly
Type III Barricade Assembly Instructions
Type III Boards Flyer
Type III Barricades Flyer
More Type III Barricades