Single Post Mount with Baseplate for Digital Display Signs
Single Post Mount with Baseplate secures a digital LED sign at your desired height. Easily and securely mount your LED digital display signs at a 60" or 90" height. Posts can be used for direct burial installations or with included base plates for surface mounting. Posts include a finishing end cap and a locking square to secure the sign in place. Compatible with TCL, TCIL, PHX, PHXF, SBL and SBLF Series LED digital display signs.
- Base plate dimensions: 6" x 6"
- Post mount: 2 1/4" x 3" extruded aluminum post with end cap
- Base plate: 6" x 6" x 3/16" thick with predrilled anchoring holes
- Weight: 60" post - 7.2 lbs, 90" post - 13.6 lbs.
- Finish: Semi-Gloss Duranodic Bronze
- Manufacturer model number: P60B and P90B
- Material: aluminum post with one sign mounting channel, end cap, and 6" sq. welded aluminum base plate
- Includes: sign mounting hardware, Allen wrench, and set screw for securing sign to post
Installation & Specifications:
Base Plate Installation Instructions
Single Post Installation Instructions
P60B Single Post Specifications Sheet
P90B Single Post Specifications Sheet
Mounting Installation Instructions
Signpost Mounting Recommendations:
- Single Post: Use a single post to center or flag mount signs up to 26" wide. A bracket for attaching the post to the sign will be installed on the sign at the factory.
- Double Post: Use post with or without a base plate to side mount or projection mount for signs wider than 26". Posts should be mounted to one or both sides of the sign and travel the full width of the sign.
- Hanging Sign: Use single or double posts with a base plate for hanging a sign from the ceiling, pendant style.
- Projection Mount: Use single or double posts with a base plate for projection mounting.
1 Year Manufacturer Warranty:
Manufacturer warranty starts from the original date of shipment and runs through the life of the stated warranty period. Should any component become defective during the warranty period, the component or entire unit, at the discretion of manufacturer, will be replaced at no charge to the customer; this excludes labor cost to remove and/or reinstall the component or unit.
LED Signal Signs