Plasticade Type II Barricade HIP
The Plasticade Type II Barricade with High Intensity Prismatic Sheeting is made with durable recycled plastic boards. This tough plastic lasts longer than wooden boards and will not bend, warp, crack, splinter, or peel.
Type II HIP Barricade Features and Specs:
- Barricade Panel Dimensions: Top 8" X 24", Bottom 8" X 24"
- High Intensity Prismatic Striped Sheeting
- Made of durable recycled plastic
- Maintenance free, will never rust, need painting, or leg straightening
- Patented "click lock" hings provide a positive interlock in the open position
- Hollow molded handle allows a flashing light to be attached
- Barricade Dimensions: 25"W x 45"H, Weight: 16 lbs.
- MASH accepted and meets MUTCD Standards
- Call to inquire if you need Diamond Grade Sheeting.
- Can be filled with dry sand. Each stand has 2 fill holes, 1 on each side of the frame. 5 lbs. of sand per hole for a total of 10 lbs. per stand is recommended.
- Made in USA
More Type I Barricades