Open Top/Closed Bottom FIBC Half Yard Hopper Bags – 50 Count
These sturdy hopper bags hold a half yard of dry material weighing up to 2,600 pounds. Flexible intermediate bulk containers (FIBC bags) hold materials in flexible, moldable containers that conform to shapes better than rigid containers. Safely hold thousands of pounds of dry materials such as sand, gravel, dirt, and stones. Ideal for virtually any free-flowing granule, powder, pellet, or flake. Use for erosion control, in an emergency flood barrier, or in a cofferdam. Easily move the materials to different locations and stack materials as required. In multi-floor or large area worksites, a crane or forklift can easily deliver each bag to the most appropriate location.
- Open top / closed bottom.
- Holds a half yard of material, where smaller-sized FIBC bags are required.
- Made of durable woven polypropylene; water resistant and easy to clean.
- 4 Cross-corner lift loops.
- 4 Panels sewn together resist stretching tendencies of the bag and hold bag in a cube shape better than circular or U-panel bags.
- Manufactured in an ISO 9001:2000 certified facility, which means quality and safety procedures are strictly followed.
- Eliminates material runoff site hazards, as the material is contained in a clean and attractive One Ton Bag.
- Reduces delivery charges since several types of materials can be delivered on the same truck bed.
- HACCP food grade certified. Appropriate for bulk feed, seed, grain, and fertilizer use.
More FIBC & Bulk Bags
- Count: 50
- Dimensions: 31" H x 31" W x 24" H
- Volume: 1/2 cubic yard (13.5 cubic feet)
- Material: polypropylene (uncoated)
- Tensile strength: 2,600 lbs.
- Ships via: Less than truckload (LTL) - call for quote