Modular Low-Profile Rubber Speed Bump System
Speed bumps are used to calm traffic when placed in strategic locations on the street, in parking lots, around schools, and on private residential thoroughfares. Low-profile 2” high bump provides gentle calming without tire or vehicle damage. Made from durable molded rubber that withstands extreme temperatures without chipping, breaking, cracking, or drying out. Lightweight and flexible, allowing them to conform to the road surface. Created your desired overall length by fitting multiple middle units end-to-end, and add end caps for a finished look (sold separately). The speed bump can be used for temporary or permanent installation on concrete or asphalt.
- Made of durable, molded rubber; economical and built to last.
- Middle section sports one half black and one half yellow.
- Multiple units fit end-to-end to create the desired overall length.
- Features eight reflective cateyes to improve visibility for motorists.
- Grooved surfaces ensure grip and traction in adverse weather conditions.
- Able to withstand extreme temperatures without cracking or drying out.
- Does not require repainting and does not chip, break or crack.
- Can withstand over 2,000 psi pressure.
- Lightweight, easily movable, and removable.
- Easy installation with light tools; can be installed by a single person.
- 2-Year manufacturer’s warranty.
- 8 holes molded in the product for mounting to various surfaces. Holes are located 4 7/8” on center from each end, then 9 7/8” apart center to center. Holes are 2 3/8” to center of long edge.
- Fastener systems available for mounting to different surfaces (sold separately): select
FS-1 for concrete installation and
FS-3 for asphalt installation.
Rubber speed bump ends available for a finished look, sold in a set of two, one black and one yellow (sold separately).
|Dimensions (middle units)
||39.5” L x 15” W x 2” H
|Dimensions (end caps)
||10.5” L x 15” W x 2” H
|Weight (middle units)
|Weight (end caps)
|Mounting holes (middle units)
|Mounting holes (end caps)
Expandable Speed Bump Specifications
Expandable Speed Bump End Cap Specifications
More Speeed Bumps