Heavy-Duty Plastic Wheel Chock (30 Ton)
This heavy-duty, orange, plastic wheel chock is constructed from industrial strength polyurethane and built to last. Wheel chocks wedge and block vehicle tires to prevent a roll while parked or being loaded. Wheel chocks are a necessary component for vehicle safety precautions and help protect against runaway vehicle accidents. Appropriate for trailers, buses, off-highway construction equipment, aircraft, and other heavily loaded vehicles such as dump trucks.
- Heavy-duty model fits trucks with a load capacity up to 30 tons (66,000 lbs.).
- Solid polyurethane is extremely durable and lighter in weight than a rubber chock.
- Safety orange color for greater visibility.
- Built-in traction to create friction between the tire and the parking surface.
- Curved surface contours to tires to wedge and block tires and hold vehicle in place.
- Polyurethane wheel chock is highly resistant to abrasion, sun, salt, ozone, and oil. Extremely durable and will not crumble.
- Withstands heat and cold while continuing to grip without cutting or gouging in most weather conditions.
- Molded-in handle for easy transport.
- Pre-drilled 1" diameter hole to prevent theft (chain or rope not included).
- Sold as single unit. Vehicle requires use of 2 chocks to prevent vehicle rolling/shifting during loading/unloading.
- Also available in a
20 Ton Medium-Duty Plastic Wheel Chock. For a more economic and heavier weight option, select the
40 Ton Heavy-Duty Rubber Wheel Chock.
| || PAR-PUWC-2 || PAR-PUWC-3 (This Product) |
|Dimensions || 11" L x 8" W x 8-1/8" H || 14" L x 8" W x 8-1/8" H |
|Weight || 4 lbs. || 6 lbs. |
|Max weight capacity || 20 Ton/44,000 lbs. || 30 tons/66,000 lbs. |
|Tire size || Up to 35" || 41" or larger |
|Material || polyurethane || polyurethane |
|Color || orange || orange |
|Pack size || 1 piece || 1 piece |
More Wheel Chocks