Elasco 7" Large Vehicle Heavy-Duty Wheel Chock (Pair)
Designed to provide a safe stop for parked vehicles, use this pair of wheel chocks to immobilize wheels and prevent rolling accidents. This connected pair of wheel chocks can be used to stabilize over-the-road trucks, trailers, pickups, and utility vehicles. Manufactured from solid-cast polyurethane to be stronger and more durable than typical rubber chocks and chocks made of injection-molded polymers because the hot-cast process provides a long, slow cure and post-cure that enhances the cross-linking of the polyurethane molecule. Chocks include eyebolts and rope for ease of handling or to secure for loss prevention.
- Prevents unintended movement of vehicle.
- Manufactured from solid-cast polyurethane, increasing longevity and durability when compared to chocks made of rubber or injection molded polymers.
- No painting or maintenance required; withstands chemicals and will not rot or deteriorate.
- Holds up in all weather conditions; safely withstands extreme conditions ranging from -40℉ to 120℉.
- Chocks linked with rope to minimize misplacement and facilitate removal.
- Hollow center reduces weight for easier handling.
- Curved traction surface for maximum tire grip.
- Manufacturer lifetime warranty against defects in workmanship and materials.
- Compliant with safety regulations including NEC and OSHA.
- Also available in a smaller
6” polyurethane size.
- Made in the USA.
8.5” L x 7” W x 5.75” H
For use with
over-the-road trucks, trailers, pickups, and utility vehicles
eyebolt and 36” rope
- Make sure the vehicle is in park. Park on a flat surface (if possible).
- Place chocks centered under the back of the tire and either kick them in tight or use a tool to push them firmly into position.
- Purchase more than one set of chocks to place additional chocks on the front of the wheels to provide extra security.
Elasco Wheel Chock Features and Benefits
Wheel Chock Guidelines
More Wheel Chocks