42 x 72 Water Filled Safety Barricade
Water filled safety barricades are a one-piece, seamless plastic product that diverts, secures, and blocks the flow of oncoming pedestrian, vehicles, and other potentially dangerous encounters. This 42 x 72" jersey style barricade holds up to 100 gallons of water to provide substantial stopping power. Plastic barriers are designed to outlast concrete. They are also economical and require less installation time. Durable, structurally sound, and long lasting with easy-to-use drain plugs for filling and emptying. They include a pre-molded attachment surface for adding flashing barricade lights. Filled with water or sand these barriers serve as a protective wall or prefabricated embankment wall. Filled barriers will not bulge or distort. The unique rotationally molded process used to make these barriers makes them lightweight, and ensures they are stronger and more durable than others, while maintaining their cosmetic appeal. Includes a six-month manufacturer defect warranty, and are crash test approved at Level TL2.
Applications for Sand and Water Filled Barriers:
Crowd control, border patrol, construction zones, special events, traffic and parking control, outdoor dining, and airport construction.
- High durability and structure allow for many flexible uses.
- Impact resistant; can help minimize damage if an accident does occur.
- Uniform wall thickness with thicker corners and edges for added strength.
- Ballastable with water or sand.
- Drain plugs for ease of emptying contents.
- Screw-on fill caps and lids.
- Plastic wont chip or crumble.
- UV and long-term fade resistant.
- Pre-molded attachment areas for
barricade lights and
flags (sold separately).
- Compatible with square bolt-on or round screw-in lights.
- Quick installation and removal; forklift accessible.
- MASH LCD Test Level 2.
- 6 Month warranty limited to manufacturer defects.
- Made in USA.
- Do not fill beyond the fill line. Overfilling can cause bulging.
- To keep water from freezing add calcium chloride. Use 4-6 oz of calcium chloride per gallon of water, depending on the outside temperature.
Shipping and Lead Time:
- Due to its size, this item ships via truck.
- Contact us for a
custom quote, which will include your freight cost and a lead time estimate.
- Please specify the desired color when requesting your quote.
- Orders are produced on a first in, first out basis. Safety Orange may be in-stock. Colors other than Safety Orange are always produced after order received, so will require at least a 1-2 week lead time.
42" H x 72" L x 24" W
Safety orange, blue, tan, olive, white & safety yellow
Water Filled Barrier Specifications
MASH Approval & Specifications
More Water Filled Barricades