2.75" Double Channel Rubber Hose Ramp
This Rubber Hose Ramp is designed to protect large hoses and cables from heavy vehicle drive overs. These industrial strength drive over pipe ramps are ideal for fire engines and other heavy equipment to cross over supply lines or master stream hoses.
- Two channel rubber ramp is made from thermoplastic rubber.
- Durable and abrasion-resistant rubber.
- Embedded reflective yellow strips and glass beads for greater visibility at dark.
- For 2 3/4" diameter hoses or large diameter cables.
- Dual channels keep hoses straight and withstand over 2000 psi pressure.
- Two rubber dog bone connectors are included to connect multiple units.
- Channel Dimensions: 3-1/2" x 2-3/4".
- Drive over pipe ramp weighs 28 lbs.
- Weight bearing capacity of 44,000 lbs. per axle.
- Must have 4" or greater clearance for proper use.
- Road ramps for pipes are suitable for indoor and outdoor use.
|Channel Dimensions||3-1/2" x 2-3/4"|
|Bearing capacity||44,000 lbs. (20,000 kg)|
|Color||Black & yellow|
Click for a PDF brochure of our Hose Ramp products View/Download PDF
Item Number: CPS-HR-3
Cable Protectors and Hose Protectors
More Cable Protectors