4.625" Double Channel Rubber Hose Ramp
Rubber hose ramps and bridges are used to protect large hoses and cables from heavy vehicle drive overs. These industrial strength drive over pipe ramps are ideal for fire engines and other heavy equipment to cross over supply lines or master stream hoses.
- Two channel rubber ramp protects larger cables and hoses.
- For hoses or cables up to 4.7" diameter. Ramp with
smaller channels also available.
- Dual channels keep hoses straight and withstand over 2000 psi pressure.
- Made from durable and abrasion-resistant thermoplastic rubber to withstand heavy loads.
- Weight bearing capacity of 44,000 lbs. per axle.
- Embedded reflective yellow stripes for greater visibility.
- Multiple units are secured together with rubber dog bone connectors (2 connectors included with each ramp).
- Most suitable for high-traffic, industrial outdoor use.
- Must have 5" or greater vehicle clearance for proper use.
| Dimensions || 39-3/4" L x 12" W x 5-1/3" H |
| Channel Dimensions || 5.9" x 4.7" |
| Weight || 48.5 lbs. |
| Weight bearing capacity || 44,000 lbs. per axle |
| Material || rubber |
| Color || black & yellow |
Cable Protectors and Hose Protectors
More Cable Protectors