Xpandit Expandable Indoor Portable Barricade - 11' 5"
The Xpandit accordion barricade design is ideal for creating an indoor barrier across paths, egress, and hallways.
The Xpandit is a must have product for any facility safety inventory. Easy to install and use - simply expand the scissor-like expanding plastic arms. This portable plastic barrier can be quickly deployed by a single worker, and its lightweight design makes lifting it a breeze. The Xpandit wont rust or chip, is both dielectric and heat resistant, and never needs to be repainted. With no sharp edges, dangling parts, or dangerous metal corners, the Xpandit is kid friendly. Looking to make this portable expandable barricade even more effective? Use the built-in interlocking hook system to link Xpandit units to each other in a straight line, allowing you to block off even the most oddly shaped areas. The Xpandit comes with detachable wheels, ensuring that arranging and transporting the barricade within a space is a breeze.
- An attractive indoor barricade or gate for blocking pedestrian access.
- Lightweight, making lifting and transporting easy.
- Expands to 11.5 feet when stretched for extended coverage.
- Only 16.5 inches wide when collapsed, requiring little storage space.
- Unique double-latch system to ensure maximum durability, portability, and safety while transporting unit.
- Made of high-grade plastic material so will not rust.
- Detachable wheels lock securely to ensure safety.
- Applications include: hotels, elevators, shopping centers, restaurants, convention centers, escalators, schools and recreation centers.
- Height: 37"
- Material: Plastic
- Length (open): 138"
- Length (close): 16.5"
- Weight: 15.1 lbs
- Thermal resistance: -4°F to 131°F
- Color: yellow/black
- Assembly: minimal assembly required
- Includes: wheels
- Ships via: UPS (10+ units ship Less than Truck (LTL) - call for quote)
More Plastic Barricades