Tip ‘N Roll® Portable Pole Sidewalk Sign – 48"
The original Tip-n-Roll portable sign stand displays traffic, parking, and safety signs at a 48" height. 2.5" wheels and exclusive EZ-GRIP finial make it highly portable – just grip, tip, and roll! Base can be filled with water or sand for additional stability and wind resistance. The Portable Pole 2’s unique stability plates ensure sign won’t twist in the wind.
- EZ Grip finial provides a handle to make moving sign easy and dresses up the sign’s appearance.
- 2.5" wheels for easy rolling in any condition. Wheels recessed for a clean look.
- Pole pre-drilled to accommodate signs from 9" x 12" to 24" x 24" (signs not included).
- Displays signs on 1 or 2 sides.
- Heavy duty 1.9" diameter Technopolymer pole won’t crack in the cold.
- 3 anti-slip feet keep base in place and prevent rocking.
- Holds up to 3 gallons of water, with 2 gallons maximum in freezing temperatures. Can add antifreeze if desired.
- Wind resistance: 30-40 MPH.
- Fast assembly – less than 60 seconds.
- Made in USA.
- Base dimensions: 24" dia.
- Base width: 6"
- Overall height: 48"
- Wheel diameter: 2.5"
- Pole diameter: 1.9"
- Pole color: black
- Pole holes: 5/16" pre-drilled
- Pole material: technopolymer
- Base material: recyled technopolymer
- Base weight: 10 lbs. empty
Tip ‘N Roll Portable Pole User Guide
- 4 - stability mounting plates
- 2 - bolts
- 2 - flange nut
- 3 - non-slip feet
- Not included: sign and sign mounting hardware.
More Portable Sign Stands