ICS Sequential Flares - Rechargeable
These sequential, rechargeable road flares are perfect for police, fire,military, first responders, utility companies and maintenance crews. The "Moving" light pattern is more effective at alerting and guiding drivers than random-flashing stationary patterns. Any one flare controls entire network of flares so it is easy to change the pattern by only changing one flare. ICS sequential flares are an advancement over traditional magnesium perchlorate flame flares. They provide enhanced warning with no fire hazard and they are reusable. These advantages make the ICS sequential flare a better choice than traditional incendiary flares.
Road Flare Details:
- Intelligent radio technology automatically positions flares in correct sequence for quick and simple deployment.
- Any one flare controls entire network of flares. Changing a parameter such as pattern only requires the user to use one flare. That flare will send a message to the network of flares and will change their patterns as well. In addition, no need to turn off each flare. The user can do a "group off" from any flare and all the flares will turn off.
- 50+ foot range (15 meters) between flares (when on the ground), 1,000 feet (300 meters) when placed on top of a cone. No limit to the number of flares in a string.
- Rugged and compact, the flares can withstand the harsh environment of a roadway while stowing small in vehicle or motorcycle.
- 12 bright through-hole side LEDs, 4 bright surface mount top LEDs
- 1-mile visibility with 360-degree horizontal viewing angle and 180-degree vertical projection.
Additional Road Flare Features:
Flares are sold in a Case of 6 or 10 Flares and come with lithium batteries installed, Carrying Case/Charge Dock, Car Charger, Wall Charger
- The flares use an accelerometer to detect the flare's orientation. This will automatically choose which set of LEDs to flash. If the flare is in a horizontal position (lying on ground), side LEDs will flash. If the flare is in a vertical position (attached to vehicle), top LEDs will flash. This setting can be overridden.
- The magnetic base allows flares to be mounted on vehicles, signs, cones, etc. Mounting flares on the back of vehicle creates an effective light bar.
- Lock the flash to the top LEDs when the flares are lying horizontally on the ground and you can brightly illuminate a traditional cone.
- There are five flash patterns to choose from - four sequential patterns and one simultaneous pattern.
- You can check the battery status with a push of a button. No need to unnecessarily change batteries! Just ‘ask’ the flare its battery state.
- You can also reverse the sequence direction with a push of a button. By changing just one flare, a person can change the direction of the sequence. This can be done for deployment so that users can drop the last flare in the sequence first, walk up stream towards traffic, and drop the first flare in the sequence last.
- The flares have an "Endoskeleton" carrying case which allows for quick and safe deployment/retrieval of flares. Leave the flares flashing while you collect and snap them onto the case. The flashing flares in your hand will make you still visible to traffic as you return to your vehicle.
More Road Flares