Movit Plastic Crowd Control Barricade - 6.5'
The Movit Barricade is a visually appealing plastic crowd control solution. Comes in a variety of colors and is an economic and lighter weight alternate to a steel barricade. Ideal for both indoor and outdoor use, the Movit barricade system is versatile and can be used in many applications. The Movit barricade's strengthened polypropylene formula will never rust, chip, or scratch. The Movit crowd control barricade's unique double-sided locking mechanism even allows the unit to span uneven ground. These plastic barriers are lightweight and easy for work crews to handle and arrange.
- For both indoor and outdoor use.
- Unique foot design allows nesting for maximum storage efficiency.
- Stanchion compatibility enables unique crowd control configurations (stanchions and belts sold separately).
- Branding panel includes mounts that allow for easy insertion of 11.9"H x 11.8"W posters and signs.
- Display area can be used for print vinyl decals or have a custom screen-printed logo applied (330-piece minimum; call for pricing).
- Quick interlinking design allows units to be connected to create the custom barrier you need for effective crowd control.
- Re-enforced molding for strength and stability.
- Sturdy one-piece construction. No parts that can break or get lost, reducing long-term cost of ownership.
- Manufactured in polypropylene so will not rust.
- Lightweight and easy to handle.
- Made in the USA.
- Applications not limited to; parking lots, street fairs, construction sites, resorts, airports, stadiums, shopping centers, concerts, museums, zoos, and convention centers.
- Utilize in concert with the Connectit Barricade Connector that enables connection of up to 4 Movit units to create multi-directional barriers.
- Utilize in concert with the Xtendit designed to extend the length of Movit plastic crowd control barriers.
- Dimensions: 78"L x 39"H x 2"D
- Branding panel/sign holder: 11.9"H x 11.8"W
- Weight: 25.5 lbs.
- Colors: Blue (Pantone 2945), Green (Pantone 349), Orange (Pantone 172), Red (Pantone 485), White (Pantone 1) and Yellow (Pantone 123)
- Material: polypropylene
- Thermal resistance: -4°F to 131°F
- Ships via: Less than truckload (LTL) - call for quote
More Crowd Control