Folding Flag Attachment for Roll-Up Signs with 2 Flags
Roll-up signs are commonly used during construction projects, utility work zones, tree trimming operations, and other road work where temporary signs are required. A complete roll-up sign system includes flags for additional visibility. Flags are required in some states, particularly for dangerous situations where extra advance warning is necessary. Flag bracket attaches to the roll-up sign’s cross brace (not the sign stand itself).
- Designed to permanently mount to roll up sign’s brace.
- Includes two 18” x 18” bright orange vinyl flags.
- Fiberglass flag staffs are 14.4” L x 0.9” W x 0.11” thick.
- ABS flag clips hold flags in an open position.
- Folds compactly for storage.
- To install, bolt or rivet metal flag bracket to top of roll-up cross brace.
- 1. Drill 1/4” hole in the vertical cross brace. (See illustration on instructions PDF below for hole placement.)
- 2. Attach flag assembly using the following hardware (not included).
- One bolt, 1” long, 7/16” head.
- One nut, 7/16” hex head.
- Two washers, 1”
Watchdog Signs & Stands Catalog
Watchdog Roll Up Signs Flyer
Watchdog Folding Flag Specifications and Instructions
More Roll Up Sign Stands & Signs