Flap Top/Closed Bottom FIBC Hopper Bags – 50 Count
Flap top can be tied down to ensure content is securely transported and stored. These sturdy hopper bags hold a full yard of dry material weighing up to 2,600 pounds. Flexible intermediate bulk containers (FIBC bags) hold materials in flexible, moldable containers that conform to shapes better than rigid containers. Safely holds thousands of pounds of dry materials such as sand, gravel, dirt, and stones. Ideal for virtually any free-flowing granule, powder, pellet, or flake.
- Coated cloth flap top can be tied down with 2 ties to ensure content is securely transported and stored.
- Flap top / closed bottom.
- Made of durable woven polypropylene; water resistant and easy to clean.
- 4 Cross-corner lift loops.
- 4 Panels sewn together resist stretching tendencies of the bag and hold bag in a cube shape better than circular or U-panel bags.
- Manufactured in an ISO 9001:2000 certified facility, which means quality and safety procedures are strictly followed.
- Eliminates material runoff site hazards, as the material is contained in a clean and attractive One Ton Bag.
- Reduces delivery charges since several types of materials can be delivered on the same truck bed.
- HACCP food grade certified. Appropriate for bulk feed, seed, grain, and fertilizer use.
More FIBC & Bulk Bags
- Count: 50
- Dimensions: 34.5” H x 34.5” W x 41.5” H
- Volume: 1 cubic yard (27 cubic feet)
- Material: polypropylene (uncoated)
- Tensile strength: 2,600 lbs.
- Ships via: Less than truckload (LTL) - call for quote