Duffle Top/Closed Bottom 1.65 Cubic Yard FIBC Hopper Bags – 50 Count
Our largest capacity FIBC bags! These sturdy hopper bags hold 1.65 cubic yards of dry material weighing up to 3,300 pounds. Flexible intermediate bulk containers (FIBC bags) hold materials in flexible, moldable containers that conform to shapes better than rigid containers. Safely hold thousands of pounds of dry materials such as sand, gravel, dirt, and stones. Ideal for virtually any free-flowing granule, powder, pellet, or flake. Duffle top ideal for creating temporary levees as the top closure protects the content of the bag, should water get above the bag and potentially wash away the content.
- Duffle top / closed bottom.
- Duffle top ties off to secure contents inside bag.
- Made of durable woven polypropylene; water resistant and easy to clean.
- 4 Cross-corner lift loops.
- 4 Panels sewn together resist stretching tendencies of the bag and hold bag in a cube shape better than circular or U-panel bags.
- Manufactured in an ISO 9001:2000 certified facility, which means quality and safety procedures are strictly followed.
- Eliminates material runoff site hazards, as the material is contained in a clean and attractive One Ton Bag.
- Reduces delivery charges since several types of materials can be delivered on the same truck bed.
- HACCP food grade certified. Appropriate for bulk feed, seed, grain, and fertilizer use.
More FIBC & Bulk Bags
- Count: 50
- Dimensions: 40” H x 40” W x 48” H
- Volume: 1.65 cubic yard (44.6 cubic feet)
- Material: polypropylene (uncoated)
- Tensile strength: 3,300 lbs.
- Ships via: Less than truckload (LTL) - call for quote