Dual LED Traffic Controller (Horizontal) - Aluminum
The TCL Series outdoor blank-out LED direct-view signs are designed with super bright LEDs and a contrasting face that is legible in direct sunlight. The sign message is formed by visible LEDs on a black sign face and is designed to illuminate the message when turned on and blank out (or desappears) the message when off. Engineered with a solid-state circuit board and switch-mode power supply for maximum LED life. The cabinet is constructed of a one piece corrosion-resistant, extruded aluminum housing. Includes the Lift'N Shift back for wall mounting, which eliminates the need to purchase additional brackets because the sign back-panel doubles as the mounting plate.
- Super bright, direct-view and wide-angle LED lights can be seen even in direct sunlight.
- Lighting is rated for 100,000 hours.
- Corrosion-resistant all-weather housing.
- Housing can be used for surface mounting.
- Impact-resistant sign face.
- Replaceable circuit board assembly.
- 5-year warranty.
- UL/cUL listed for wet locations.
- Made in the USA.
- Dimensions: 7" H x 14" W x 5.5 "D (depth includes 3" D hoods)
- Input voltage: 120-277 VAC (12-24 VDC version available. Call for quote on item number 51593)
- Cabinet and hoods: 1-piece, 2.5" deep corrosion resistant, extruded aluminum frame
- Faces: single faced sign
- Finish: Duranodic anodized bronze
- Weight: 4.25 lbs.
- Lens (right): red impact-resistant tinted LEXAN™
- Lens (left): green impact-resistant tinted LEXAN™
- Mounting orientation: horizontal
- Manufacturer model number: TCL714RG-225H/120-277VAC
Sign can be controlled by a Single Gang Switch (sold separately).
Post for LED Signs (sold separately) secures your LED sign at desired height.
Recessed Sign Frame Mount (sold separately) is used to flush mount a 14" x 7" sign within a wall or surface.
Traffic Controller also available in a horizontal polycarbonate option.
LED Traffic Controller 7383 Specifications
LED Traffic Controller Installation & Wiring
Lift' N Shift Wall Mount Instructions
LED Traffic Controller Trouble Shooting Guide
5 Year Manufacturer Warranty:
Manufacturer warranty starts from the original date of shipment and runs through the life of the stated warranty period. Should any component become defective during the warranty period, the component or entire unit, at the discretion of manufacturer, will be replaced at no charge to the customer; this excludes labor cost to remove and/or reinstall the component or unit.
LED Signal Signs