4ft Premium Rubber Speed Bump
These textured speed bumps with built in reflectors are constructed from durable, vulcanized rubber. Designed to reduce and control the speed of vehicles in parking lots, roadways, and private lanes. The embedded reflectors and glass elements add extra visibility at night. The modular design of the speed bump allows for easy installation, with the rubber base providing a firm grip to the surface. They are moisture-resistant, temperature-resistant, resistant to oil, salt, and UV light. Ideal for heavy traffic areas on low-speed roadways; slows traffic to less than 5 mph.
- For use in low traffic areas going 20 mph or less.
- 2” High bump slows traffic to less than 5 mph.
- Durable vulcanized rubber won’t chip, crack or crumble.
- Resistant to weather, oil, salt, and moisture.
- Textured surface helps traction.
- Molded-in reflective yellow rubber striping for visibility. Yellow is made from synthetic rubber (EPDM) for long lasting color and will not fade or crack in any weather condition.
- Cateye glass reflectors help visibility at night.
- Flexible rubber conforms to surface contours.
- Bottom channels for drainage or to protect wire, hose, or pipe.
- Join multiple middle sections together to create length needed; finish with
optional end caps (sold separately).
- Installs on asphalt or concrete.
- Conforms to surface contours.
- Weight bearing capacity of 44,000 lbs/axle.
- It is recommended to remove speed bumps prior to arrival of snowplows.
- Also available in a longer
6’ Premium Textured Rubber Speed Bump.
| Overall dimensions || 48" L x 12" W x 2" H |
| Stripes || 4 yellow |
| Material || vulcanized SBR rubber (60% recycled) and yellow EPDM rubber |
| Installation holes || 3 |
| Nighttime reflective cat eyes || 4 |
| Speed bump weight (without end caps)|| 29 lbs. |
| End cap weight || 3.5 lbs. |
| Weight bearing capacity || 44,000 lbs. |
| End cap dimensions || 6" L x 12" W x 2" H |
| End cap installation holes || 1 |
Hardware (Sold Separately):
- Requires 3 asphalt spikes or concrete bolts per 4’ middle part.
- Requires 1 asphalt spike or concrete bolt per end cap (part number
- Installation in asphalt requires asphalt spikes (part number
- Installation in concrete requires concrete bolts (part number
Speed Bump Installation Instructions
Speed Bumps, Speed Humps & Car Stops Flyer
More Speed Bumps and Humps