1.375" Double Channel Rubber Drop Over Cable Cover
This heavy-duty and durable rubber dropover cable cover hides and protects cables and electrical wires. Low-profile and attractive cable protector provides a safe crossing for pedestrians and small wheeled equipment in all-weather conditions. Useful in garages, warehouses, offices, and outdoor areas. Join multiple units together to achieve desired length.
- Simply drop over cables & wires to provide protection.
- Drop over covers are lighter, faster, and easier to use than flip-top protectors.
- Two channels allow for separation of wires or cables.
- Accommodates multiple cables or wires up to 1-3/8" diameter.
- Rubber drop over is more economical than TPU plastic units.
- Attractive textured pattern on top surface provides slip resistance.
- Built-in hidden T-connectors join multiple units with a smooth flush fit.
- Built-in carry handle.
- Weight bearing capacity of 6,600 lbs. per axle.
- Suitable for indoor and outdoor use in all weather conditions.
- Note: vehicles must be able to clear height of unit to avoid damage to vehicle and covered cables or hoses.
| Overall Dimensions || 39-5/8" L x 12" W x 1-7/8" H |
| Weight || 20 lbs. |
| Number of channels || 2 |
| Channel diameter || 1-3/8" |
| Weight bearing capacity || 6,600 lbs. per axle |
| Material || rubber |
Cable Protectors and Hose Protectors
Weight Bearing Capacity of Cable Protectors and Dropovers:
| Type of traffic || Lbs./axle rating |
| Pedestrian traffic || not rated |
| Light vehicles (similar to ATV) || up to 2,100 |
| Cars & light trucks || 2,000 to 12,000 |
| Heavy trucks || 12,000 to 28,000 |
| Construction & utility vehicles || 28,000 to 40,000 |
| Heavy construction vehicles || over 40,000 |
Cable Protectors vs. Dropovers:
| Cable Protectors
| 360° protection of cords & pipes || Protects from the top only; no bottom protection (sufficient for grass, sand, or similar, soft or non-abrasive surfaces) |
| More flexibility on an uneven surface || For flatter surfaces |
| More involved installation as cables must be laid into protector || Quick installation - simply “drop” the unit over cords |
| Easy access to cords & cables by opening lid on top || Need to lift dropover up to access cords & cables |
| Heavier load bearing || Typically for lighter duty protection |
| Offer multiple channels to segregate lines or cables from one another || Single channel |
More Cable Guards and Protectors