Power Post Type III Barricade Kit (Steel Feet) - 6' Boards
This Type III barricade is made of strong and durable plastic post with square tube feet. Very lightweight yet still strong and impact resistant. Plastic posts save time and money. They will not rust or corrode. They are easier to handle, set-up and breakdown. The reflective orange and white stripes from the power boards ensure visibility from far away and help protect vehicles and pedestrians. This barricade is simple and efficient, can be handled by a single person, is easy to carry, place put together and store.
- Two Power Posts.
- Two 14-gauge square steel tube feet.
- Three Power Boards available in various sizes, sheeting grades and designs.
- Assembly hardware.
- Durable plastic power post square tube is 67% lighter than steel.
- Impact resistant, won’t bend, rust, or corrode.
- Predrilled universal mounting holes.
- Eliminate broken boards with all-plastic boards that never rust, rot, chip, fade, splinter, or need painting.
- Boards feature a hollow core extruded design with internal walls to provide lightweight strength and durability.
- Flat-surfaced boards accept retroreflective sheeting.
- Stripes on sheeting are 6" wide. Produced with right diagonal sheeting when only one side is sheeted. When two sides are sheeted, one side is left diagonal while the other is right diagonal.
- Accepts two flashing barricade lights (sold separately).
- Quick removal of uprights from feet for short term or permanent placement.
- Meets MUTCD Standards.
- Made in USA.
- Boards can be sheeted on one side or both sides using 3M striped sheeting in Engineer Grade (visible up to 500 ft.), High Intensity Prismatic (visible up to 1000 ft.).
- Also available in
8 ft. and
10 ft. board lengths.
- Each upright accepts a Barricade Light.
1.75" x 1.75" x 63"
Steel feet dimensions
1.75" x 1.75" x 60", Riser 6"
Steel feet weight
all hardware needed for assembly
Type III Barricade Assembly Instructions
Type III Boards Flyer
Type III Barricades Flyer
More Type III Barricades