Plasticade Break-Away Type III Barricade Kit – 4’ Boards
This Type III barricade is simple and efficient for any work site. All-plastic Type III barricades are fully collapsible to a lie-flat position, making this barricade easy to store, transport and install. Made of durable, high-density plastic that will never rust, splinter, or need painting. Designed to be a lighter yet strong alternative to steel post barricades. Long-lasting plastic boards will not rot like traditional wood boards. Select your choice of 3M™ reflective sheeting, or order unsheeted. Kit includes 2 bases, 2 uprights, three 4' boards, and all hardware needed for assembly.
- Collapsible and lies flat for easy storage and transport.
- All-plastic construction never rusts, rots, fades, splinters, or needs painting.
- Boards feature a hollow core extruded design with internal walls to provide lightweight strength and durability.
- Flat-surfaced boards accept retroreflective sheeting on one or both sides.
- Each upright accepts a barricade light (sold separately) for extra visibility.
- Meets MUTCD Standards.
- MASH Accepted, WZ- 299.
- Made in USA.
- Boards can be sheeted on one side or both sides using 3M™ Engineer Grade, High Intensity Prismatic, or Diamond Grade striped sheeting.
- Also available in
8 ft., and
10 ft. board lengths.
- Each upright accepts a
high density polyethylene
60” H x 60” L
1” (nominal) x 8” x 4'
all hardware needed for assembly
Break-Away Type III Barricade Assembly Instructions
Type III Barricade Boards Flyer
More Type III Barricades