Combocade Type I Barricade Galvanized 12" HIP Top, 6" Bottom
This Type I barricade has steel legs with 12" x 24" HIP sheeting and a 6" x 24" unsheeted board bottom. The steel legs have 14 gauge thickness with a galvanized coated finish to protect against corrosion.
Type I Barricade Details:
- NCHRP 350 Certified and Meets MUTCD Standards.
- Steel Legs
- 12"x24" board on top with HIP Sheeting.
- 6"x24" unsheeted board on bottom
- Boards can be replaced in minutes and legs can be replaced or repaired.
- 45" steel legs, 14 gauge thickness - galvanized coated finish for corrosion protection.
- Plastic boards are strong and dense, will not bend, warp, crack, splinter, or peel.
- Bolt holes are molded into the plastic boards, making board replacement quick and easy.
- Dimensions: 24.4"W x 42.6"H.
- Made in America.
More Type I Barricades