Titan 850 Paint Sprayer
The Titan PowrLiner™ 850 is perfect for entry level contractors, property maintenance personnel and sports turf managers who need a basic line striper capable of high-spraying pressures. It is ideal for pavement, grass or turf jobs. It has a simple, compact design, weighing only 84 lbs. It is easy to use, transport and store. The Titan 850 only requires one operator to move and use and it fits easily into most car trunks. It is powered by a dependable, easy-to-start 37.7 cc 4-stroke engine and has a LX-40 spray gun, 1908 (4" pattern) tip and 50 foot airless hose. It's designed to carry 5-gallon pail of paint (note: Bucket not included) and is intended for use with latex products only. It includes a Removable gun for stenciling and painting.
Titan 850 Details:
- Model No. 0290005
- Auto Oiler
- Tips, Airless Striping, supplied per gun 1 ea., 665-1908, SC-6 Striping Tip, 4" Line by .019" orifice
- Repair Kit - Pump 759-365
- Repair Kit - Gun N/A
- Max. Tip Size 1-Gun .021"
- Max. Output .33 gpm
- Max. Spraying Speed* 106 linear ft. (32.3 m) per minute @ 1.2 mph
- Line Width Range 2" - 12"
- Max. Operating Pressure 3000 psi
- Max. Hose Length 50'
- Power Source 37.7 cc 4-Stroke Engine
- Pump Drive Clutch Driven
- Paint Outlet Filter - Element 60 mesh
- Paint Outlet Filter - Filter Area 19 cm2 (3in2)
- Gun, Airless 550-540, LX40
- 50' Hose, Airless 0315265, 7.5 m ( 25')
- Weight - (84 lbs.)
- Dimensions - Unit 41" H x 31" W x 60" L (104 cm H x 79 cm W x 152 cm L)
- Coatings Compatibility reversible tip. Most advanced, low-VOC, waterborne traffic paints
- *Based on 4" (10 cm) line @ 15 mil wet film thickness and 320 linear feet per gallon coverage.
- Latex Paint Only!!!
- GPM: 0.33
- Max operating pressure: 3000 PSI
- Max Tip Size: 1 Gun - Gas 0.021"
- Engine: 37.7cc 4 Stroke
- Weight: 83 lbs.
- Recommended Gallons/Week: 0-50
- Items Included: LX-40 Spray Gun, 417 TR1 Line Striping Tip, 1/4" x 50' Airless Hose
More Pavement Marking
No Returns - No Cancellations