Titan 3500 Paint Sprayer
The Titan PowrLiner 3500 is a gas-powered, sealed hydraulic line striper that offers a lifetime of durability. The PowrLiner 3500 uses the revolutionary PermaStroke Technology™ that has no piston, packings or clutch to replace, and is backed by the Elite™ lifetime fluid pump warranty. The PowrLiner 3500 delivers a perfect line on difficult applications like smooth concrete and is also great for field and pavement marking.
Titan 3500 PermaStroke Technology™
- Great performance pressures from 300 to 3300 PSI when using both small or large tip sizes.
- No piston or packing kit, less downtime and maintenance savings.
- Features the Sureflo™ pusher valve for easy priming.
- Ideal for spraying coatings prone to shearing.
- Includes the Elite lifetime warranty on fluid pump FlatLine Pulsation Dampener™ lays downrazor sharp lines, every time.
- PermaStroke™ technology eliminates pressure fluctuations and deadband in the system.
- Smooth operation with lower vibration and a consistent finish.
- Powered by Honda GX120 Engine so it offers all the same fuel efficiency, power and performance associated with Hondas.
- SureFlo Pusher Valve: Benefit Unstick ball with the push of a button and makes priming easier.
- Exceptionally quiet running engine.
- Low oil alert system helps preven tengine seizures.
- Industry Best 4 year warranty.
Titan 3500 Details:
- HONDA GX120 GASOLINE ENGINE - 120cc, 4.0 Hp w/low oil alert.
- MAX. OPERATING PRESSURE - 3300 PSI (22.8MPa, 228 bar)
- MAX. VOLUME FLOW - .75 GAL/MIN (2.8 L/MIN)
- MAX. SIZE TIP WITH A SPRAY GUN - .027" -0.68 mm
- EMPTY WEIGHT - High Cart
- EMPTY WEIGHT - Low Cart
- PUMP TYPE - Clutch Piston
More Pavement Marking