The JackJaw®504 Super Puller is the fast, easy and safe way to extract square sign posts (2”-2 1/2”) from hard conditions like clay and frozen ground. The JackJaw puller allows you to extract sign posts straight out of any surface. It is rugged and made out of steel but weighs only 34 pounds. The patented jaw mechanism provides a positive grip to prevent back and shoulder strain that results from whiplash force made by other pullers. The sturdy lever arm gives you a big 28 to 1 mechanical advantage. With only a 100lb down force on the handle you are able to generate a 2800lb upward force and a 5600lb gripping force on the post. When the lever arm is retracted the mechanical advantage is 20 to 1. If the post is tilted, ust lean the JackJaw® to align with the post.
JackJaw 504 Details:
- Easy to assemble.
- Can be carried by one man.
- The patented jaw system which provides big mechanical advantage can help reduce worker injuries.
- Built with heavy gauge steel plate and tubing for long life.
- The jaws are made from case hardened AR400 steel.
- Post Width/Grip Range is 1.
- No paint to chip.
- It has corrosion resistant zinc and clear chromate plating.