The JackJaw®500 Super Puller makes the extraction of U pickets fast, easy and safe. Pulling T posts, and grounding rods from hard conditions like clay or frozen ground can be tough. The Jackjaw Super Puller is able to extract sign posts straight out of any surface. The sturdy all steel puller weighs 34 pounds. It has a patented jaw mechanism that provides a positive grip to prevent strain, whiplash and other injuries to the back and shoulders which are often seen with other pullers. The sturdy lever arm provides a 28 to 1 mechanical advantage when the handle is extended. With only a 100lb down force on the handle you are able to generate a 2800lb upward force and a 5600lb gripping force on the post. JackJaw 500 can also be used with the handle retracted which results in the lever arm providing a 20 to 1 mechanical advantage. If the post is tilted ust lean the JackJaw® to align with the post.
JackJaw 500 Details:
- Can be carried by one man.
- Easy to assemble.
- The patented jaw system which provides big mechanical advantage can help reduce worker injuries.
- Built with heavy gauge steel plate and tubing for long life.
- The jaws are made from case hardened AR400 steel.
- Post Width/Grip Range is 1.
- No paint to chip.
- It has corrosion resistant zinc and clear chromate plating.