Standard Reflective 18" STOP-SLOW Paddle (ABS Plastic) With Pole
STOP/SLOW paddles are ideal for guiding and protecting pedestrians and road crews to ensure that everyone stays safe while in the crosswalk or work zone. Octagonal signs are two-sided with STOP messaging on one side and SLOW on the other. Whether you are using daily for pedestrian safety or to stop traffic periodically for movement of trucks and temporary traffic control, this handheld reflective STOP/SLOW sign will stand up for you. This standard grade model is popular with school crossing guards, work zone flaggers, and event traffic control. Per MUTCD, the STOP/SLOW paddle should be the primary and preferred hand-signaling device.
- ABS plastic sign material is durable, scratch resistant, and can withstand normal daily use.
- Rubber comfort grip handle provides padding and vibration dampening to increase hand comfort.
- Fiberglass Telescoping Pole adjusts from 48.75” to 86.5”.
- Non-conductive materials help protect the operator from electricity and heat hazards.
- STOP-SLOW sign includes both a paddle and a pole for versatile use.
- Meets MUTCD Standards.
Paddle Sign Options:
- Engineer Grade retro-reflective sheeting for use in lower speed traffic control zones, and/or where only a low level of reflectivity is required (such as daytime use).
- High Intensity Prismatic Grade retro-reflective sheeting for use in mid-speed traffic control zones or where extended distance reflectivity is desired (such as during dusk or nighttime use).
- Also available in an upgraded Heavy-Duty 24” option, with a sign made of molded plastic (ABS) for increased durability and offering higher-grade retro-reflective sheeting options.
- For pedestrian crossing guard use, consider the Standard Reflective 18" STOP/STOP Paddle featuring STOP messaging on both sides, allowing the crossing guard to stop traffic in two directions.
- Sign material: 3mm ABS plastic sheet
- Sign dimensions: 18” x 18” octagon
- Handle material: aluminum
- Handle length: 10”
- Grip: 6” long rubber comfort grip
- Handle type: screw on
- Pole material: fiberglass
- Reflective sheeting: Engineer Grade or High Intensity Prismatic Grade
- Message: STOP/SLOW
- Features: rounded tip at pole bottom
Paddle Sign Comparison
More Stop-Slow Paddles