Self Inflating Sandbags
These fast absorbing bags are perfect for flood control. They expand when they come in contact with water. They are easy to deploy, transport and provide space saving storage.The sandbag automatically absorbs water and expands when it comes into contact with water. It is very lightweight, just 1/50 of regular sandbags weight, which makes them easier to distribute and transport. They require very little storage space. They also do not need any sand, expensive manpower or equipment to move or manage. Once activated, they automatically locks in water with no leakage. They are biodegradable and environmentally friendly.
Self Inflating Sandbag Details:
- High-tech material, 300-500 times expansion after absorbing water. Each block is around 14oz.
- It inflates up to 40-45lbs within 5 minutes when contacts with water
- 330lb resistant force after inflated.
- Burlap size: 24" x 16" x 3" (before inflating) 22" x 14" x 6" (after inflating)
- Weight: 14oz+/- 10% (before inflating) 40lb +/- 10% (after inflating)
- Shelf Life: 4 Years. Single use bag.
Self Inflating Sandbag Applications:
To embank rivers or lake to prevent flood damage. To keep water out of subways, underground facilities, etc. To prevent rock fall temporarily. To quickly absorb water on roads, bridges, highways, construction areas and grounds. To absorb water in oil fields and coal mines.