SafetyWall ADA Compliant Safety Barricade
The SafetyWall barricade can be used for sidewalk closure, or as a channelizer device. Use it as a single unit or as interlocking multiple unit for greater lenth.
Download the Safety Wall Specs
Safety Barricade Details:
- SafetyWall™ measures 74" long, 36" tall, 3" thick, and weighs only 35 lbs. It's a lightweight device designed for easy transport and installation.
- 1 person can install an entire sidewalk or pedestrian detour of SafetyWall in minutes. Unlike concrete barrier, no equipment is required to move SafetyWall in place.
- Simply start at one end, and interlock one SafetyWall after the other.
- With its simple yet robust interlocking connection, no tools are required for assembly.
- Folding metal legs provide support; sand bags add ballast. Simply snap the legs back into place, out of the way, when not in use.
- SafetyWall stacks neatly for easy transport and storage.
- Made from UV-stabilized high-density plastic, for long life and durability.
- Crashworthy Status: Tested to Manual for Assessing Safety Hardware (MASH) Guidelines, Test Level 3
- Meets or Exceeds ADA Guidelines and MUTCD 2009 Edition Standards
White panels. Please call for a shipping rate.
More Plastic Barricades