RU2 Fast-250 Pole Mounted Speed Display
RU2 Systems has your pole mount traffic calming needs covered with our Fast-250 pole mount speed sign. Mounted permanently or semi-permanently, these high intensity LED radar speed displays get the attention of oncoming drivers. The speed signs can be directly hard-wired to your electric service or optionally powered by a solar panel power system.
Each of these designs feature a full matrix high intensity LED display with 12" characters. The 12" character is appropriate for slower speeds (sub 35 MPH) and is readable to 750 feet. In addition to the standard flashing digit Violator Alert, several additional Violator Alerts are available including an embedded “SLOW” message and our flashing Red/Blue bars, particularly effective at night.
Download RU2Fast 250
- 1/8”aluminum construction, Battery housed in the sign enclosure.
- 8 3/4" Deep and 20 1/2" High cabinet.
- Polyester powder coat finish inside and out
- Front access panel to critical components
- All stainless steel hardware
- “YOUR SPEED”sign included (MUTCD compliant)
- GE Lexan® shielding with a smoked, non-glare finish for easy readability even in direct sunlight
- Universal (U-bolt, band or lag) mounting bracket included
- Weight: 35 Lbs. includes mounting hardware
- K-band single directional radar unit
- Latest generation AlInGaP high intensity LED’s
- 12” Full Matrix (rounded) Characters for quick recognition
- RF Key fob for remote parameter setup, 100+ ft. range
- Minimum Speed Display High Speed Blanking
- Flashing Digit Violator Alert
- Automatic intensity adjustment to ambient light conditions
- 12 VDC operation, 12 VDC or 100-277 VAC, 50/60 Hz input
- Keyed On/Off switch
- Single cycle ON/OFF clock
- Defaults to last settings upon power up
- Solar Panel, 80W nominal, with mounting bracket
- Various timing scenarios available
- Custom powder coat colors available
- Violator alerts “SLOW” Red-Blue Flashing Bars White flashing strobe
*Technical specifications are subject to change without notice.
PROP 65 WARNING
Lead & Lead Compounds
- Cables, Cable Assemblies, and Printed Circuit Boards
- Lead-acid batteries, battery posts, terminals
- Vinyl chloride monomer, 1,3 butadiene, and styrene monomer
- Electrical cords, cables, product cords, wire assemblies, and carrying cases made with PVC
- Bisphenol A
- Plastic cases and product plastic housings made from polycarbonate
More Radar Speed Signs