Plastic Type III and A-Frame Barricade Board
Boards for Type III and A-Frame Barricades. Designed to last longer with no maintenance, these boards are a strong durable and light plastic, blow molded and double walled board. The construction of this board makes it a stronger, flexible, durable, and economical alternative to wood boards. Their simple and effective design has proven to be the most efficient option since they will not warp, crack, splinter, or peel. They come in different lengths, which makes them suitable for a wide variety of applications. Determine the exact purpose you need the board for, choose your length, and get the product that suits your needs
- High density polyethylene material that resists fading, chipping, and splintering.
- Flat-surfaced boards accept retroreflective sheeting on one or both sides.
- Stripes on sheeting are 6" wide. Produced with right diagonal sheeting when only one side is sheeted. When two sides are sheeted, one side is left diagonal while the other is right diagonal.
- Boards feature a hollow core extruded design with internal walls to provide lightweight strength and durability.
- Made in USA.
- Choose the best length for your needs: 4', 6', 8', or 10'
- Choose the best 3M™ retroreflective sheeting for your needs:
- Engineer Grade (EG), visible up to 500 ft.
- High Intensity Prismatic Grade (HIP), visible up to 1000 ft.
- Diamond Grade (DG), visible up to 1500 ft.
- Choose to have sheeting on one side or both. Boards sheeted on one side come with right sheeting. Boards sheeted on both sides have left sheeting on one side and right sheeting on the other side.
0.75” W x 8" H
high density polyethylene
Plasticade A-Frame Barricade Product Information
Type III Barricades Flyer