Speed Bump Cable Protector
The Eagle 6' Speed Bump and Cable Protector protects your cables while adding safety to your facility. The speed bump is constructed of high-visibility yellow high density polyethylene (HDPE) and is engineered at the perfect angle. It also acts as a dual channel cable protector, featuring a non-skid surface, and is both weather and chemical resistant. With HDPE construction you will no longer need to paint your speed bumps to keep them looking great.
Download Speed Bump Cable Guard Specifications
Speed Bump Cable Protector Details:
- Inside dimensions of channels 1.25"W x .875"H
- Overall Dimensions Length: 72" L x 10" W x 2" H
- Non-skid surface:
- Load limit of 20,000 lbs. per Pneumatic Tire.
- Weather Resistant
- Chemical Resistant
- HDPE construction- no repainting needed
- Includes 6 anchor spikes and asphalt adhesive
- 1/2"d x 14"l spikes and one tube of asphalt adhesive
- Available in 6' and 9' lengths