Module Size: 3.00 sq/ft in Hexagonal configuration – 26” wide at widest point Height: 1.9”
Module Weight: 6 lbs. / 96 oz. / 2.72 kg. / 2772 grams Per Square Foot: 2 lbs. / 32 oz. / 0.91 kg. / 907 grams Per Square Meter: 21.5 lbs. / 9.75 kg.
Material: High-Density Polyethylene. UV Inhibitors added.
Fire Rating: UL 94HB (Underwriters Laboratory Yellow Card Number) This test signifies that this product does not flare up when exposed to an open flame and has a slow burn rate of 2” per minute for a 2” wide, 0.5 millimeter thickness test sample. EventDeck meets applicable standards for temporary floor covers. ASTM 2859 (Flammability of Finished Texture Floor Covering Materials) – passed test * Testing reports available for fire ratings
Hot Wire Ignition Rating: 3
Melting Point: 324 Fahrenheit / 162 Celsius
Support Structure: Flooring module incorporates multi-directional, concentric, structural support ribbing, allowing for distribution of weight and loads. Reinforcement ribbing width is 0.14” (over 1/8”).
Weight Loading: 30,000 lbs. sq/ft static load, solid sub-surface Suitable for light and heavy pedestrian and vehicle use on multiple ground surfaces.
- a) Tiles are designed to nest into each other, locking each tile down and together using a unique over-and-under connection system.
- b) Individual modules interconnect to form larger flooring sections. Sections can be added to any side of the HexaDeck module.
- c) Connection system allows for assembly and disassembly without the need for separation tools. There are no loose parts – each tile is a complete piece and required no additional pieces to function alone or in conjunction
with adjacent sections.
- d) Tile features diamond-plate finish for added slip resistance and drainage
holes to prevent water build-up.
Grass Protection Features:
- a) Tiles feature an integrated moisture canopy that allows for moisture retention.
- b) HexaDeck incorporates drainage holes that provide ventilation, air and small amounts of light to grass below.
- c) Underside is specially designed to protect grass by distributing weight across multiple support ribs. No sharp, unsupported edges exist to damage grass or synthetic turf.
- d) Module canopy is raised 1.85 inches off of ground surface