Crafco HP Concrete Cold Patch is a unique, gray color, cold applied, single component patching material. Use HP to repair potholes, spalls, cracks and other confined voids and distresses over 1 inch wide and greater than ½ inch deep in Portland Cement concrete.
It can also be used to repair roads, highways, streets, airport pavements, parking lots, bridge and parking decks, sidewalks, walkways and floors. Unlike most other concrete patching materials, no mixing, heating or special installation equipment is required.
Warning: This product can expose you to Carbon Black and Titanium Dioxide, chemicals known to the state of California to cause cancer. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov
- Works in all weather conditions; wet, cold or hot
- Approved, used and tested by utilities and states nationwide
- Easy to use bags prevent waste and saves money
- No mixing, mechanical compaction or tacking
- Cost effective with no messy clean-up or time constraints
- Perfect for all concrete roads, airports, bridges, parking decks, sidewalks
- Patch will not release
- Use at any temperature between 30° and 100° F
- Open to traffic immediately after compacting
- No heating, mixing or tacking required.
- 50 lbs.
- 56 Bags per pallet.