Expandable Rubber Speed Bump
Place in strategic locations on the street, in parking lots, around schools, on private residential thoroughfares or anywhere traffic calming is necessary. It slows traffic effectively without tire or vehicle damage. Use to control traffic speed during public events, gatherings, or special events. Temporary or permanent installation on concrete or asphalt. Mastic or anchor pins available as specified (sold separately). Add the rubber speed bump ends that fit in conjunction with the VR-206-7M (sold separately). VR-206-7E sold in sets of two, one black and one yellow
Expandable Speed Bump Details:
- Economical and built to last
- Speed bumps withstand over 2,000 psi pressure.
- Easily transported and fast installation without the need for heavy equipment.
- Mastic or anchor pins available as specified. ( Sold Separately )
- Easy installation with light tools - can be installed by a single person
- Maximum visibility
- Do not require repainting
- Easily movable and removable
- Does not chip, break or crack
- 8 Spikes per Bump and 2 Spikes per End Cap.
- End Caps sold as set of 2 one black and one yellow.
Download Speed Bump Specifications
Download End Caps Specifications
More Speed Bumps