Economy Solar Powered LED Flashing Beacon (Amber)
Our Economy Solar Powered LED Flashing Beacon offers exceptional value for a 24-hour warning light. Attracts extra attention to traffic signs, helping to reduce drive-throughs at road crossings, or slows traffic at dangerous road bends and construction zones. Quick and easy installation on existing sign poles (sign and pole not included).
- Solar-powered blinking light.
- Highly visible over 1/2 mile away (at night) for safety awareness in all weather conditions.
- Super bright amber LEDs flash 24 hours at frequency of 50 times/minute.
- Multi-layer sealed, waterproof and dustproof, UV stabilized.
- LED photocell switch:
- On: automatically turns flashing light on at dusk, and off at daylight.
- Off: continuous 24-hour flash.
- Easy to install on any 2" - 3" round, square or U-shaped signpost (not included).
- When fully charged, will run over 200 hours.
- Life expectancy over 100,000 hours.
- Working temperature -4°F to 120°F
- 1 Year warranty on manufacturer defects.
- MUTCD Compliant.
- Flasher beacon.
- Solar panel.
- Mounting hardware (2 brackets, 4 bolts, and 4 nuts).
- Not included: sign and post.
- Remove snow from solar panels to allow light to charge batteries.
- If snow is not removed, will slowly lose power and will need a few weeks of light to fully recharge batteries.
| Rated voltage || 6V |
| Batteries || 6V 12ah |
| Flash frequency || 50 times/minute |
| LED brightness || 8000mcd/pc |
| Light diameter || 12" |
| Light color || amber |
| Solar panel || 10W |
| Solar panel dimensions || 13.75" W x 10" H x 1" |
| Weight || 14.5 lbs. |
Solar LED Flashing Beacon
More Flashing LED Traffic Signs