Flame Resistant (FR) Raincoat, High Visibility
This FR raincoat is ANSI compliant for high visibility, is water resistant and rated for flame resistance too. It uses high intensity fluorescent color for excellent daytime visibility. The combination of flame resistant PVC coating on non-woven Nomex provides excellent thermal performance and maintains 100% waterproof protection, in a soft, lightweight raioncoat. It has an attached hood hidden in the collar and a storm fly front zipper with 2 patch pockets (with flaps) and a hook and loop closure. It has a fully vented cape back. It is perfect for Line Workers, Trouble Shooting, Substation, Switching, Pipeline Services, Construction.
FR Raincoat Details:
- ANSI/ISEA 107 Class 3 Compliant Coat for High Visibility
- 2" Silver Reflective Trim Reflects Light for 360° Nighttime Conspicuity
- Conforms to ASTM F1891 for Arc Thermal Performance
- Full cut shoulder with 90° sleeve to body angle for maximum range of motion
- Therm-O-Rad sealed seams for 100% waterproof protection
- Zipper/storm fly front seals out wind, rain, and contaminants.
- Full flame resistant corduroy collar
- Non-conductive hardware
- Oversized 3 piece hood with adjustable velcro take-up strap
- Full-vented cape back for improved air circulation
- D-ring access for fall protection harness
- Self material suspenders, and crossover
- Heavy duty quick release suspender buckles
- Easy access cargo pockets with closure
- Velcro take-up straps for adjustable fit
- Mildew resistant
- Flame resistant tested* Chemical Resistance: Many acids, oils, alcohols, salts, and alkalies.
- Also available: pair with Orange FR Overalls, Pair with Yellow FR Overalls