The clover-leaf design of the FG 300 tubular marker provides far better rebound than simple round tubes. Clover Leaf Design for Built-in Rebound The clover-leaf design of the FG 300 tubular marker provides far better rebound than simple round tubes. Curving the sides of the tube changes the moment of inertia and builds up tremendous potential energy, resulting in a quick and sharp rebound when impacted.
FG 300 posts meet or exceed state specifications for surfacemounted delineator posts, have been proven on the NTPEP Test Deck, and are compliant with NCHRP 350. Combine the geometry of the FG 300 with polyurethane, the toughest flexible engineering polymer, and the result is a Channelizer post that sets new standards of performance.
FG 300 Posts Have Valuable Features and Benefits:
• Superior impact resistance for lower maintenance
• Conforms to MUTCD & NCHRP 350 standards
• Replacement of damaged posts in just seconds
• Withstands extreme hot & cold temperatures
• True fluorescent colors for increased visibility
• Proven durability on the NTPEP Test Deck
• Greater reflectivity than simple round tubes - 10lbs Rubber Base
• No metal pins in bases to rust & seize
• Available in many heights & colors
NOTE: No returns accepted on these items.